Saturday, May 2, 2020

distance learning share 4/28 - 4/30

Community Connections 

Nora has been going on lots of hikes with her mom!















Richard has been busy exploring the woods with his mom and Rhett and planning for his trail-clearing-bulldozer. 

 

 














Ivy shares drawings and games from the week!


 


I can keep finding blends and digraphs in words and practice my sight words!














Sebby shares how he is taking initiative of his learning and continuing to work on his super reading powers at home.

 

 














I am an avid reader.

I can tell the important parts from my book from beginning to end!

Bryan is an avid community member and wrote a sign for his door using what he knows as a writer and a reader.


 











 



















I am a mathematician.

I can solve addition story problems using objects!


 

 

 

 

 

 

















 















Friday Dance Party!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

distance learning share 6/8 - 6/10

Community Connections Ira's How To Make a Straw Rocket Book! We can learn how to build a straw rocket from Ira's numbered steps ...